I often hear people in my office talk about how swimming is the ideal sport, because is helps to strengthen core muscles.Continue
Movement has always been a part of my life. I am a physiotherapist who focuses on the musculoskeletal system and have developed a fast and effective approach.
In 2012 I established my medical facility focusing on physiotherapy, specializing in back pain and slipped disks.
Problem identification and solving difficult cases is a challenge that I enjoy as much as seeing my patients walking out of my office satisfied, with no pain.
I provide consultancy in musculoskeletal system analysis targeted at better sporting performance.
I also provide an internship opportunity for Czech and foreign students.
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) deep muscles stabilization
- Reflex Locomotion – The Fundamentals of Vojta Therapy
- Posture Exercise and Correcting Bad Posture
- Learning and using proper breathing techniques and diaphragmatic breathing
- Conceptual training of movement
- Utilization of McKenzie and Klapp methodologies, as well as the Brugger concept for treatment of musculoskeletal disorders
- Basal postural programs
- Kinesio tapping
- Centration of shoulder girdle and hip girdle
- Joint mobilization – manual therapy, differs from chiropraxy
- Pelvic floor exercises to treat stress incontinence
Successful treatment demands active participation from the patient, as well as working in cooperation with the physiotherapist.